This is an easy go-to recipe that everyone can use, and customize to their own macros and taste buds! Keep in mind, I made this recipe to be lower fat and lower carb. However, you can edit this recipe to have a higher calorie content depending on if you add in any other ingredients like chocolate chips!
These No-Bake Protein Bites are easy to prepare and store for a quick grab-and-go snack. They’re perfect for those of us with busy schedules! They also can help satisfy cravings when on a diet.
- 60g Protein Powder (I used 1st Phorm Level-1 German Chocolate Cake)
- 60g Honey
- 140g Rolled Oats
- 120g PB Fit (or other powdered nut butter)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 oz Unsweetened Original Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Macros for 19 servings: 1.6F/9C/7P and 80 calories for ONE Protein Bite
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together. If later you find you need more dry ingredients, add in more protein powder or powdered peanut butter and adjust your recipe.
- Add in the Honey and Almond Milk and Vanilla Extract
- If needed, add more almond milk. This recipe was made in Arizona, where it is very dry and NOT so humid! If you live in a more humid climate, try it with 1 oz, then 2 oz, then in .5oz increments of almond milk in order to get the right consistency. The mixture should be fairly sticky in order to hand roll the bites. Adjust the recipe accordingly for macros and calories.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil, roll the mixture into bite sized pieces. I made this recipe to have 19 bites, but you can make more or less depending on how big you want the servings to be. If the mixture is sticking to your hands too much to roll, dip your hands in coconut flour to keep them dry! This can happen in more humid climates.
- Freeze for 30 min or refrigerate for 1 hour
- Store refrigerated until eaten!
- Dried Fruit
- Baking Chips – Chocolate, white chocolate, butterscotch, etc
- Sub out different flavors of protein powder as you prefer!
- Agave instead of Honey
How-to Create in MyFitnessPal
- Go to RECIPES
- Click on ‘Create Recipe’
- Go to ‘Manually Add Ingredients’
- Enter in each ingredient and the quantity
- Go to ‘next’
- Enter the amount of servings and confirm each ingredient
- Pro Tip: You can edit this recipe if you make it a little differently each time, so no need to always start from scratch!