Terms & Conditions
1) The Client hereby releases, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Service Provider (Tyler’s Nutrition Training LLC & Flexibledieting.com) from any and all manner of actions, causes of action, suits, proceeding, debts, dues, contracts, judgments, damages, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity stemming from the agreement between the below mentioned parties.
2) Client expressly agrees that this release, waiver, and indemnity clause is intended to be as broad and inclusive, and if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
3) I have no known physical or mental condition that would impair my capability to participate fully, as intended or expected of me.
4) I have carefully read the foregoing release and indemnification clause and understand the contents thereof.
1) CLIENT acknowledges and is made fully aware that the Flexibledieting.com & coaching staff of Tyler’s Nutrition Training LLC are NOT medical doctors, or registered dieticians and that the Service Provider is ONLY providing recommendations to the Client in question.
2) CLIENT acknowledges before beginning, implementing, or using any and all of recommendations provided, that CLIENT should consult a medical doctor.
3) CLIENT acknowledges and is fully aware that Flexibledieting.com & coaching staff of Tyler’s Nutrition Training LLC cannot and does not offer any guarantees if the client is non-compliant.
4) CLIENT acknowledges that client is not authorized to disseminate, share, convey, or transfer any recommendation, either orally or written, provided by the Service Provider without his express written consent.
5) Refunds: We are so confident in our programs that we offer a 30 day guarantee for results or your money back. Client is required to provide 30 consistent days of tracking logs in My Fitness Pal or a tracking app of their choice, and updated before pictures at the start of the Flex Ed Macro Coaching Course purchase date & current pictures at the time of cancellation. To cancel 14-day trial, client must email [email protected] to cancel and must be done before the trial ends.
Client Acknowledgements In Agreeing to This Exercise Program, I, the Client:
1) Acknowledge that my participation is completely voluntary.
2) Understand the potential physical risks involved in the exercise program and believe that the potential benefits outweigh those risks.
3) Give consent to certain physical touching that may be necessary to ensure proper technique and body alignment.
4) Understand that the achievement of health or fitness goals cannot be guaranteed if the client is non-compliant.
5) Have had a voice in planning and approving the activities selected for our exercise program.
6) Agree to follow all agreed upon training tasks set for by my coach to the best of my ability, and any deviation from such are of my consequence.
7) Have been able to ask questions regarding any concerns I might have, and have had those questions answered to my satisfaction.
8) Am in good physical condition, have no impairment which might prevent my participation in such activities, and have been advised to consult a physician prior to beginning this program
9) Have been advised to cease exercise immediately if I experience unusual discomfort and feel the need to stop.