Terms & Conditions
1) The Client hereby releases, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Service Provider (Tyler’s Nutrition Training LLC & Flexibledieting.com) from any and all manner of actions, causes of action, suits, proceeding, debts, dues, contracts, judgments, damages, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity stemming from the agreement between the below mentioned parties.
2) Client expressly agrees that this release, waiver, and indemnity clause is intended to be as broad and inclusive, and if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
3) I have no known physical or mental condition that would impair my capability to participate fully, as intended or expected of me.
4) I have carefully read the foregoing release and indemnification clause and understand the contents thereof.
1) CLIENT acknowledges and is made fully aware that the Flexibledieting.com & coaching staff of Tyler’s Nutrition Training LLC are NOT medical doctors, or registered dieticians and that the Service Provider is ONLY providing recommendations to the Client in question.
2) CLIENT acknowledges before beginning, implementing, or using any and all of recommendations provided, that CLIENT should consult a medical doctor.
3) CLIENT acknowledges and is fully aware that Flexibledieting.com & coaching staff of Tyler’s Nutrition Training LLC cannot and does not offer any guarantees if the client is non-compliant.
4) CLIENT acknowledges that client is not authorized to disseminate, share, convey, or transfer any recommendation, either orally or written, provided by the Service Provider without his express written consent.
5) Refunds: We are so confident in our programs that we offer a 30 day guarantee for results or your money back. Client is required to provide 30 consistent days of tracking logs in My Fitness Pal synced to our custom app provided, and updated before pictures at the start of the coaching program purchase date & current pictures at the time of cancellation.
By Agreeing To Terms Client Acknowledgements In Agreeing to This Exercise Program, the Client:
1) Acknowledge that participation is completely voluntary.
2) Understand the potential physical risks involved in the exercise program and believe that the potential benefits outweigh those risks.
3) Understand that the achievement of health or fitness goals cannot be guaranteed if the client is non-compliant.
4) Have had a voice in planning and approving the activities selected for our exercise program.
5) Agree to follow all agreed upon training tasks set for by my coach to the best of my ability, and any deviation from such are of my consequence.
6) Have been able to ask questions regarding any concerns I might have, and have had those questions answered to my satisfaction during calls or check-ins.
7) Is in good physical condition, have no impairment which might prevent my participation in such activities, and have been advised to consult a physician prior to beginning this program
8) Have been advised to cease exercise immediately if I experience unusual discomfort and feel the need to stop.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Tyler’s Nutrition Training, LLC & www.flexibledieting.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Tyler’s Nutrition Training, LLC
Tyler’s Nutrition Training, LLC, Chandler, AZ